Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stupid drunk

I took Sean home Thursday morning about 11 in the morning. We got home about 12:30 a.m. When I took him home Kylie and Brie let me in. Their parents were asleep. I was a little disappointed that his parents weren't awake to greet him him after not seeing him for a week but whatever. His sisters were happy to see him and him them. I was not happy with the situation at the house. Jenny called at 4 and wanted me to pick them up for dinner but I told her I was too tired. I didn't hear from her again until last night at 9 p.m. when she called me from the hospital. She said Ryan had gotten drunk and fallen through two plate glass windows while he was sitting next to Sean. I asked if Sean or the girls were hurt but they were OK. Ryan however had to be transferred from SLRMC to the U for a hand surgeon. He cut through four tendons. Don and I went and picked up Sean at 10 (in a snow storm). Brie and Kylie wanted to come with us too but we said no. They were at Ryan's brothers house and he should be able to watch his own niece's. Jenny ended up calling a friends mother to watch the girls for the night. I'd of let Ryan take his drunk self to the hospital. Jenny said he was bleeding bad and none of his drunk friends would move their cars so she could get her car out of the driveway. I don't know why they were back at a house they had left because there was too much drinking and too many drugs.I told Jenny Ryan was an idiot and she just said, "that's what everyone is saying". Sean was so tired when we picked him up, he took a bath, went to bed and was so happy when he woke up this morning. We went to the classroom and Sean helped Don install a new doorknob. I don't think Don could have done it without him.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors