Monday, September 6, 2010

End of summer

We took a final summer drive to the lake. Aric and Ethan came. Ethan is Sean’s best next door neighbor friend. Ethan had a blast! The weather was nice but Sean was in a mood because he was tired and didn’t feel good. The boat was misbehaving. Some people on the beach got offended because Sean wasn’t wearing a diaper. (Please!) I ran over my foot with the boat trailer. I was feeling kind of sorry for myself and then I thought of Darci in her hospital bed on a ventilator. I felt guilty for even thinking for a second that we weren’t having a great day. All in all it really was a fun afternoon.
Sean showing Ethan the dirt cave. Ethan was impressed.
AJ trying to hold the boys together long enough for me to get a picture.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors