Monday, June 10, 2013

Playing

Ethan came to visit. When he and Sean get together, it's no time lost they just start playing. He stayed for nine hours and was still not ready to go home. We miss having him as a neighbor. I forgot what a mess that kid makes. He managed to spill stuff in three different rooms and the garage. Yep, that's our Ethan.

I'd also forgotten Ethan's laugh. When he laughs it makes me laugh.


We decided to replace our fish tank. We've had the same one for 13 years. The glass was scratched. The top was broken so the cover would fall down into the tank. Sean caught six of our ten remaining fish. A couple of them jumped out of the pots we kept them in while we put the new tank up. The stupid shark jumped out four times. One of them slimed me when I picked him up. He's lucky I didn't fillet him.

Don getting the new tank ready.

Fishing.

Mission complete. Sean and I bought some new fish to go in our new thank.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors