Saturday, August 30, 2014

First



First day of first grade. The sun is in his eyes.
Samantha moved to Oregon with her mother much to the dismay of her grandparents who she has been living with. We miss having her in carpool and in Sean's class.
Jacob isn't in the Chinese program this year and seems much happier.

I was at the school on Thursday working on Tech Trek. Sean saw me in the hall, he was waiting to go to lunch. He said "please, have lunch with me." It was so sweet. I ate lunch with him and his friends. Before I know it he will be too cool to eat lunch with mom at school.
Khloe drinking her first juice box. She has become very adept at using a straw and was very proud of herself when she emptied the entire box. She promptly removed the straw turned the box upside down and shook it to see if there was anything left. She looks a lot like her dad did when he was one.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors