Monday, September 15, 2014

Judge Catherine Hoskins

We went to Catherine's swearing in ceremony at the Davis County Court House. I am so proud of her!
Catherine and Lynn


Mom came out for the ceremony. She doesn't like to leave the house much she says it is too tiring.


The boys all sat at the attorneys table. 

The swearing in

Robing ceremony

This has always been my favorite picture of Catherine. I took it when I was around 14.

The bailiff's in the back make me laugh. I have no idea what they were talking about. Tonight  when I was putting Sean to bed I explained to him what a judges job entails. I told him that when people  got arrested or went to jail the judge had to decide if they stayed in jail, paid a fine or went home. Sean said "I want to be a judge." Then he thought for a minute and asked "how do they know if they are guilty?" I told him that there were two attorney's who tried to convince the judge that the person was guilty or innocent. After that Sean said "that would be too hard, I don't want to be a judge." Then Sean asked if he could go watch Catherine be a judge,

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors