Saturday, September 27, 2014

Last day at the hospital

Can you imagine how wired you would be if you were taking 10 hits on an inhaler every two hours. That's pretty buzzed. Our last day they spread it out to 5 hits every three hours. At home we are doing 5 hits every four hours. When he sits next to me I can hear the crackles in his lungs. Still not much in the way of wheezes but at least he is moving enough air to crackle.

Sean wanted to play chess so I called the "Kids Crew" and they sent over a volunteer to play with him. He was really patient with him.

Sean decided to play with the camera on my cell phone and see what sort of fancy things he could do.

Black and white

Sepia

Negative or as Sean calls it "freaky."

His favorite is "cartoon."

Poor Lovely is falling apart and Sean doesn't want anymore patches because there is so little of the original blanket showing. I've looked all over the Internet and can't find the discontinued fabric.



PCMC doesn't allow visitors under 14 but Khloe waltzed up without getting stopped. She was looking pretty cute in her skirt and hair ribbon.


On our way out of the hospital. I appreciate PCMC. They take really good care of sick kids but being in the hospital is just a drag and it was good to get home where we could sleep in peace and quiet and dark! I do like the "white noise" channel at the hospital the only down size is the TV is on. I went around the room hanging towels on everything. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors