Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Snow Tubing

 We went to Gorgoza snow tubing with Catherine and her family. The kids had a great time. Sean was scared at first and was crying and saying he didn't want to do it again. I was frustrated with him. He's tubed before and he's not scared. I told him he had to go down one more time because it was the only way off the mountain. I hung on to his tube and told him he was fine. I was holding his tube the first time but I wasn't looking at him. He said it was fun and he wanted to go again. He went down the bigger run and did fine. Kylie and Brie were never scared. Brie even went down on her stomach.


 We were sitting in the yurt talking about all the ways the kids had lost their teeth. Sean's tooth was so loose I thought it would fly out going down the hill. Kylie told him to take another bite of donut and it would fall out. He took a drink of hot chocolate and it fell out. We all laughed.





It was a fun way to spend the day with the girls.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors