Saturday, February 28, 2015

They are always thrilled to see each other

 These three really like each other. Sean and I went to pick them up after Sean got out of school on Friday. When we were pulling off the frontage road to Parrish Lane there was a man with a sign asking for money. Sean asked what the sign was for and I told him. Sean asked if he could give him a dollar. "I have lots of dollars" he said. We had already pulled out of the stop sign so it was too late. A few seconds later Sean asked "how many times has Jenny been in jail?" I said "I'm not sure maybe a dozen. I asked, "what made you think of Jenny, was it the man with the sign?" He said "I don't know." Then he said "it's cause we are going to go get my sisters and we all came out of her so when we are together I think of her." I told him that made sense. On a worrisome note: Jenny had the baby and he looks so much like Sean it makes my heart hurt. His name is Jack. I hope that Jenny gets it together and is a decent mom to this baby.
At Robintino's. They are so hyper when they first get together. That's why I like to get them early in the afternoon so they have some time to calm down before bedtime. 

They were asleep by 11 which isn't too bad for their first night together. At 4 am I heard them and I went in the room and Sean was sitting up playing Wii, Kylie was sitting up. I said guys it's 4 am go to sleep. Brie said "yes please!" I laid down with them and Sean asked if I would tell them another night story. I said no, it's 4 am! They went back to sleep, got up again at 530. I told them they had to go back to bed then they got up at 630 and stayed up. Silly kids.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors