Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sponge Bob, dusting and indoor soccer

Sean has been counting down the release of "Sponge out of water" for six months. Oh, the anticipation I could barely contain myself. Sean had no school on Monday and I didn't have to work so we went to the matinee. After it was over Sean asked "how come it was so short? It wasn't even as long as a movie." Time just zips by when watching Sponge Bob. It met all his expectations and he can't wait until it comes out on Amazon so he can watch it over and over. 
Sean now has two Sponge Bob's. One he got for staying dry for 7 days and a second one that AJ and Steph gave him for Valentines. Today he got a stuffed Patrick because he was dry for another 7 days. Not consecutively. I was worried there was something medically wrong. I know he's not capable of staying dry at night but when he has something he really wants he is motivated to stay dry during the day. 

I put Khloe to work dusting. She likes to be helpful.
It's a good thing Sean has indoor soccer because skiing was a bust. Last Friday was the last day of ski lessons and the last day the ski resort was opened. This has been a dismal snow year. I don't know if it's climate change or just a bad snow season.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors