Friday, February 13, 2015

Fun with chalk and other stuff

Sean and Jacob were outside having a little picnic. It was kind of chilly but they didn't care.
Khloe wanted to play outside with chalk. Her little nose was turning red so I took her inside to play with chalk. This is such an AJ face. If I had pulled this picture out of a drawer I would have believed it was AJ.

Alika had made a chalk board table that she gave to Sean years ago. Khloe prefers it on it's side. I think it feels more like she's drawing on walls. Drawing on walls is one of her favorite things to do. That's probably not a fair statement she likes to draw on anything.


My favorite picture of the day. Sean said "why didn't you draw her hands? Why didn't you color her pants?" Jeez, every one's a critic. I measured Sean and Khloe on the wall. Khloe is as tall at 22 months as Sean was at 14. She's a petite little thing.
Watching the boys play their DS games. She was playing with magnets.



Artist at work.
Trying to help Grandpa out by rearranging his tools. She's helpful like that.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors