Friday, February 13, 2015

A very busy bee

 What was I thinking? Khloe was sitting on the bathroom floor writing on paper with a marker. Why the bathroom floor you ask? Because I can wipe any marker off the floor with a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and when I walked back in she had switched from the paper I had given her to the library book I had sitting next to the bathtub. When I said "NO KHLOE!" she put her head down and wouldn't look at me. "What is this word NO of which you speak?"
Eating banana's and crackers.

She eats her sandwich from the inside. I gave her a spoonful of peanut butter because she was licking the peanut butter out of the sandwich. She got a huge mouthful and then spit it in my hand. I guess it's tastier when it's licked off the bread.

Taking a nap or recharging.

Waking up a little grumpy.

There was time (about a month ago) when I could give her an empty ice cream cone and she would eat the empty cone and be happy. I handed her an empty cone and she just looked at me. I didn't do anything so she started jabbering and walked over the refrigerator and stood in front of the freezer. It didn't take a lot to figure that one out. I scooped some ice cream in her cone and she was happy. 

Styling hair. I tried a french braid. That was pretty funny.

Loving some Barney. Barney can be your friend too, if you just make believe him.

"Agua, agua!" She loves her some aqua. She put a bar of soap in her agua and didn't think that was too tasty.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors