Saturday, February 28, 2015

Visa

You've got to be kidding me! Sean's visa application was denied because his 7 year old signature on his visa application doesn't match his 4 year old signature on his passport. Really, he's supposed to keep that same signature forever. He only signed SEAN on his passport but put his last name on his visa. (he also used appropriate capitalization) I guess he's like Prince and Madonna. First name only. I don't remember what customs we were at I'm guessing it was Costa Rica but it could have been China., The agent made Sean sign his name. I said "he's 4. I will sign it" and they said "no he has to sign." So silly.

The visa company said we could wait for two weeks to see if his visa was denied but then we might not have time to get a new application in. Today Don went to the post office and over night mailed a new signed form and different visa pictures. The background was too dark in the ones that Target took. Funny, those pictures and Sean's signature worked for Africa. Well come to think of it I don't think we even did a signature for our African visa. Brazil asked for a copy of Sean's birth certificate and a notarized form signed by both me and Don saying he could get a Brazilian visa. 
Check out those mad 4 year old writing skills.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors