Wednesday, February 24, 2016

512


Our renters at 512 moved out after 8 years. They have been really long term renters but they have also really been a pain in the butt. The church paid their rent most of those 8 years and they were late 98% of the time. Really late, like a month most of the time. I should have evicted their butts years ago. We probably gave them at least six, three day notice to evict letters. They would always say "didn't the church pay you?" They couldn't understand that our lease was with them not the church. Since Christmas I noticed that there were hardly ever any cars in the driveway. On February 1st Laura texted me and said she would be out by February 10th. They hadn't paid rent for January. I went to the house. The power and gas have been shut off and they left a cat. She moved to Park City a month before. About 6 weeks ago the police were at the house. There is a restraining order against Brian and just a a crap load of drama that I don't care about. I just wanted them to not trash the house and pay their rent. Laura quit moving stuff on the 10th. She just left everything she didn't want. She looked me in the eyes and told me the bishop was paying their rent for January. Liar! I'm guessing the bishop told her he wasn't paying their bills anymore and that's why she left. If no one will pay their rent, gas or electric it's time to move on. When she left, she left her cat. Seriously, who does that. She said Brian would come after she was gone because they couldn't be in the same place at the same time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors