Saturday, February 13, 2016

Flats, crafts and skiing


I was driving to work last Saturday. It was the first day of a weekend class. I got to about 4700 South and my car was making a funny noise. I rolled down he window and klunk, burning rubber, my tire had blown. I've had problems with my tire sensors coming on and I've taken it in to the Tire Factory a couple of times. They told me my stems were bad and changed a few, then they told me the sensors were bad. Last time they told me the lights was on because my tires were cold. Hmm, I'm thinking the lights were on because there was something wrong with my tire. Now I have 4 new tires and new wheels. There was rust inside the wheels which probably contributed to the problem with my sensors. While I was waiting for Don to come rescue me and nice man in an Army uniform and Wyoming plates stopped to help. I thought that was nice. Don and Sean came and got me and drove me to work and I wasn't even late!


Sean's art class at school drew self portraits. Pretty good!

Don and Sean started making a paper mache Freddy Fazz bear. It took the better part of the week and all of our efforts but Sean was pleased with his mask.

We added some net behind the eyes.

Week 2 of ski lessons. After lessons were over Sean and Don were going fast down the big hill and they both wiped out. Sean was tearful. I have him Advil and today he's fine.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors