Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Chinese New Year


There was a Chinese New Year celebration at the school on Thursday. I had to work but Don, Sean and Milla went.

On Saturday we wrote our names in Chinese. I had to work Saturday too so we didn't have our Chinese dinner until Sunday.


Milla had Chinese banners and names all over the house. They put signs on different things, like a sign on the rice so we will always have rice.
Sean seems to think he needs more computers. Don had some signs on his car. I think it was needing more car parts, not cars. He needs a new job. His contract ended with the VA and he didn't get hired on by the company that was awarded the contract. It's disappointing it has been a really good job. He's been able to work from home for most of Sean's elementary years. It's made it real easy to take care of him. One of us is always home. My other concern is insurance. We will have to COBRA. I don't know how much that will cost. I don't know if Obama care is even going to be an option in the future.

Milla and Ming Ting cooked up a storm on Sunday.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors