Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy New Year Tica Style

The ticas' had a last minute New Year's party at AJ and Steph's. Don didn't want to go so me and Sean went. Don, Sean, Carter and I had gone to a Brazilian restaurant for dinner earlier. Sean and I went to play and Don stayed home and played on the internet. Sean had fun making crafts. I didn't think I was going to make in until midnight but we did! I don't think I've stayed up until New Years since we were in Costa Rica four years ago. 

Making glow in the dark shirts.





Face mask

He's a party animal. He really liked the silly string and the poppers.

Khloe was not a fan of loud noises like balloons popping.


2017 is here. I'm hoping that our future president does not turn out to be the total disaster I anticipate. There are lots of people who think he's a good choice. I don't get it, I have no respect for the man but I have respect for some of the people who support him and I am hoping they know something I don't.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors