Friday, January 6, 2017

Vanity and my Bleparoplasty

I was really becoming annoyed by my sagging eyelids. First world problem I know but I decided during the summer I would going to get a bleparoplasty.  I researched a couple of surgeon's and chose one who was board certified in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery. He does a lot volunteer work in Guatemala. Probably to compensate from making so much money off middle aged vain women. He also did the surgery in his office under local so it didn't require anesthesia. I really liked that aspect. It saved money and I hate anesthesia or deep sedation. It just makes me feel barfy. 
This is me leaving the office. It really didn't hurt. I looked funny like someone put on some really bad mascara. We went to Sills for breakfast afterward. I was feeling good.

Later in the day it started to swell and looked worse.





It looks worse than it feels. The swelling is less today but the bruising is more. It looks like someone beat the crap out of me. My right eye is really black. It's funny to watch people try not to stare at me. It doesn't hurt but it itches and if I forget and scratch it I pull the sutures and that really does hurt. I have to teach Sunday, I should be beautiful! It's weird how much more bruising there is on the right eye as opposed to the left. The right eye had more of a droop but he took the same amount of skin from both eyes because he said everyone is naturally asymetrical.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors