Sunday, January 29, 2017

New car and AJ's new job

I started looking at new cars after AJ and Steph were in the accident. I was thinking I would get a new car and let them have the Jeep. I love my Jeep. It's a couple thousand miles short of 200,000 and it's been a great car. I wanted something with fewer miles, 3 rows of seat, 4 wheel drive, a trailer hitch and a back up camera. I decided on a Dodge Durango. I spent a couple of weeks looking at cars, driving new and used. Ultimately I decided on the 2017 because it had 0% interest. If I bought a used I would either have to take a ton of money out of my savings or get a loan with interest. The car is awesome, it has everything I wanted and things I didn't know I wanted. The radio can be controlled from the steering wheel, the steering wheel is heated. It doesn't have a key it has a fob. I keep the fob in my purse and just open the doors with the handle and push a button to turn the car on. I have to remember to push the button to turn the car off. It's pretty fancy. We've had a lot of snow this year. It does a good job in it. I test drove it in the snow to see before I bought it. I hope it does as good a job as the Jeep.

AJ started working as a P1 at Walmart. I took a couple pictures while he wasn't looking. I thought it would embarrass him to yell out his name.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors