Friday, March 10, 2017

Sean and his sheep

Sean loves sheep. He wants a minature sheep or a Nintendo Switch. Hmm, I'm going with the Nintendo. There are a bunch of sheep at the farm next to the school. The kids aren't allowed to go to the fence. Sean has been sick the past two days because why shouldn't he have a turn being sick! I took him to school for a meeting during lunch. He's studying for his Battle of the Books competition. There were a bunch of new lambs so we walked over to the fence to see them. All the sheep came running over baaing. 





                         Sean wanted me to take a video so I did. As soon as I started recording one of the sheep started peeing. Speaking of peeing. Sean is dry most nights now. We got an alarm that clips to his underwear and beeps as soon as he starts to pee. We decided that when it goes off he would get up, go to the bathroom and then put a pull up on. He's been skipping the pull up part and has done great. On a more comic note: I had Valley asleep on Sean's bed when I heard the alarm going off. I was confused trying to figure out what the heck was making the noise. I ran in Sean's room and Valley is sitting up in the middle of the bed with the alarm in her mouth. Gross but funny. I told Jaclyn and she said Aurora was sucking on dried cat vomit. Ugh.
Sean's tissues from last night. I sent this picture to Alika. She used to do the same thing and it drove me crazy. It still drives me crazy

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors