Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Sugar Eggs

She looks like she's frowning but it's really pizza sauce on her mouth. I order monthly craft kits called Doodle Crate. Khloe loves them. She always wants to do "the box." This box was about birds. She made a little bird out of clay and a bird costume. Everyone thought she was a chicken. She ran around dancing in her bird costume.

A picture of sugar eggs showed up on my Facebook page. I had forgotten all about these eggs. When I was growing up we used to sell these at the mall at Easter as a fund raiser for church. Mom used to make these things by the hundreds. I was getting pretty frustrated. I was trying to make 3 and after numerous failed attempts we ended up with two which was OK because Valley really didn't need one. I think I have it figured out and know how to make it work the next time we make them

Sean was being super silly and I had a hard time getting a picture of him with his egg.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors