Friday, March 10, 2017

With his sisters and Jack

Lanette had Jack again last weekend. The girls wanted Sean to spend the night and meet him. Sean wanted to so Don took him over on Saturday while I was at work. He had a good time. They all went to church. Sean is talking about writing a novel now he wants to include Jack as a character in his novel. He finished on the Michael Vey books now he wants to write his own thriller. Lanette said Jack came to her with no diapers, no warm clothes and sick. When she told Jennie he was sick she told her he had Medicaid and she could take him to the doctor. She's staying in the back room of an apartment and they are sleeping on a mattress on the floor in a dirty room. It sounds like nothing has changed. She has called me twice in the past two days and not left a message. Lanette said she probably wants me to watch Jack this weekend. Maybe she thinks Lanette and I are going to take alternating weekends and send him home with a weeks worth of diapers and clean clothes. It's sad because I really would like Sean to have a relationship with his brother I just don't want a relationship with his mother. Sean said he wants to see Jennie. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that. I guess I'll wait and see if it is a recurring theme. In some ways I think him seeing how she lives would be a good thing.



Sean and his mini.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors