Sunday, May 28, 2017

Playing with Vally

AJ has been doing a rotation at McKay Dee so I've had Vally every day. She is about ready to walk. She can take a few steps. She can climb all the way up the stairs and every time she gets a chance she makes a beeline for them. I don't mind if I'm right behind her. She thinks she's bigger than she is. She is getting big fast! She is a funny little

She has been eating like crazy. She had two scrambled eggs for breakfast. She will eat potato chips but she won't eat the stage 2 baby food unless I puree it. I think there is something about the texture that grosses her out. I only bought it once but I bought 8 containers so I've been blending them and she eats them. Mostly she just eats what we eat. She loves the black beans and rice from Costa Vida. So do the chickens. On Thursday I bought her a little dress. She looked so cute in it but it made her mad because it impeded her crawling.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors