Sunday, May 28, 2017

They were surprised

Sean and the girls had been talking memorial day plans for a couple of weeks. The girls were hoping Jack would come. Sean said he would spend the night there one night if Jack wasn't there and then they would all come to our house. Jack came and is spending the weekend so Sean is too. Lanette texted me Friday night and asked if Sean could go to pick up Jack or if she should leave him home. I told her it was up to Sean if he wanted to go or not. I would have liked to see Jennie and Ryan's face when Sean walked in. He hasn't seen them since he was five. When I talked to Sean on the phone he said it was kind of weird and they didn't look like he remembered. Apparently they are living together again which I didn't know. Sean said "they aren't fighting anymore because they were holding hands." They were fighting at that moment wait til they get a couple beers in them. Poor little Jack, he is so cute. He looks just like a mini Sean. I hope they are taking care of him.

They've spent most of their days in the pool. Last night they slept outside in a tent. I know because Sean calls me at night to read them a story over the phone. Last night I was getting ready for bed because I had to be to work early so I put his audio book on his tablet next to my phone. The night before I just read over the phone.
I bought Sean his own phone on Friday. He's been wanting one ever since Kylie and Brie got one for Christmas. Don got a new job (yeah) at Hill Field. Without a cell phone there are going to be times Sean is walking home from school or home alone for an hour so he needs a way to communicate. He also thinks he needs a way to watch YouTube and play games. T-Mobile had a special so I put him on my plan and my bill went down $20 a month.
Friday night after we took Sean to Kylie and Brie's Don and I went out to dinner then we went to a comedy club. It was weird because I don't think there has ever been a time when there were only 2 people sleeping in our house. Well maybe Mom and Teresa when Don and I were out of town. I don't think there's ever been a time it was just me and Don. Milla was sleeping at a friends and Teresa is in a nursing home so it was just us. Milla goes home next Sunday.
I had a tripped to NC planned for all three of us but Don has to work so it will just be me and Sean. Don will be all alone in the house. At least the chickens are outside to keep him company. If he opened the garage door the chickens would come inside and keep him company.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors