Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Screaming, crying, barfing

Sean had a really great time with Kylie, Brie and Jack. He was so busy he didn't even call us on Sunday. It made me kind of sad, it's the first time since before his adoption that we went 24 hours without talking to him. Sean said "I talked to you." He was just having that much fun. They slept in a a tent for two nights, swam everyday, went to church Sunday and boating on Monday. All was well until we got home. When we were walking into the house I asked, "where's Lovely?" Sean literally started to scream when he realized he'd forgotten his blanket. He started crying. He called Kylie and Brie and was crying so hard he barfed. I'm not talking a little barf. I don't know what he ate for dinner but it filled up the bathroom sink. I arranged with Lanette to have Troy bring Lovely to work in the morning and I would pick him up. Troy works in North Salt Lake. This was not enough to reduce Sean's stress, he was literally beside himself. I asked him what he wanted me to do and he said "go back and pick him up." He was so pitiful that we drove back to South Jordan to pick up his blanket. He hung on to Lovely all night. He actually hangs on to Lovely every night. I never had a toy or blanket that brought out one hundredth of that emotion.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors