Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Busy Baby

Vally is the busiest toddler. She took a nap and was wet when she woke up so I took her diaper off and set her on the floor. She started to pee and yelled "uh oh Grandma!" She stopped peeing and I set her on the toilet and she peed out the entire bottle she drank. She is a smart little cookie.

Mickey riding her banana.


A little light reading. She spent a long time going over the Deebot instruction book.

She wanted some socks and I told her I didn't have any upstairs. She gets off the bed and climbs back up wearing a pair of Don's socks. I love that little girl. Khloe came over for a little while after school. It's so funny Khloe wants to follow the rules and Vally doesn't care. It's interesting to watch them interact.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors