Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Field Trip

The last month of school has been very little learning and mostly playing and busy work. They did have Sage testing two days a week for a month. Friday we took the UTA bus to Farmington and then walked a mile to Farmington pond. They did a scavenger picture hunt along the way. 





They dabbed

Kaleb disappeared in this picture. He was mad because we didn't take a picture in the tree he wanted. I swear I look at that kid and see a teenage bully coming into a school and shooting kids. He started hitting one of the kids in my group and told him to take his hands off him. I then decided to try and play nice and told everyone that Kaleb would pick the last picture which involved a rock. That appeased the little terror and he chilled out. He has beat up Sean so many times. I remember telling his mother how he was always hitting Sean and she was "shocked" as we were talking Kaleb started kicking Sean on the basketball court. I said "look" and his mom said "oh wow." Really.



Kaleb happy because he found the rock.

This is there taking a dump face.


It was a fun field trip. We walked back to the bus stop and I was able to get over to DIA by 2.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors