Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Tooth troubles

Sean couldn't sleep Monday night because he had a toothache. It was a molar and it was loose but it hurt too bad to touch or move. I made an appointment with his dentist at 11. They did an x-ray it was his last baby tooth. The dentist said we could go home and wait it out or he could pull it. I didn't want to wait it out when it hurts too bad for him to sleep. 

They gave him a couple whiffs of nitrous oxide, numbed it up and one tug and it was out.

As we were leaving they told Sean to go pick a prize out of the prize box. I heard some chuckling, looked over and Sean was holding a princess tiara. I asked if he was getting it for Khloe and he said no it was for Vally because Khloe's head would be too big. He brought it home and set it on the table in the living room. I came home and Vally had found it and put it on. No one had to tell her who it was for.


Notice the layers of clothes. I had new clothes hanging in the laundry room that I buy when I see them on sale. Vally wanted to wear a couple different outfits simultaneously. She's so cute how can I refuse. She also fed the fish and put a rubber duck in the aquarium.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors