Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A strange day at the lake

We had a bizarre day of boating. Don got in the boat, we unhooked it and I pushed it out in the water. The kids got out of the boat and were walking over to the dock. I got in the car and drove about 25 feet and I heard something. I looked in the rear view mirror and I could see Don standing in the boat behind me. What the hell! I was so confused. I slammed on the break which sent Don flying. The tow rope in the boat was wrapped around the trailer so the boat was off the trailer but still attached so I was dragging it up the docking ramp. Fortunately no one got hurt and with the help of about 10 people we were able to load the boat back on the trailer, relaunch and proceeded to have a pleasant day of boating.
We have a new Chinese teacher. She arrived the day before. Her name is Mao Yu. She is from China and will be teaching 4th grade for up to 3 years. She is not an intern. We have an intern coming as well in a couple of weeks. Mao Yu is in the basement.



She doesn't swim but was brave and got in the water.

The water was really warm.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors