Thursday, July 19, 2018

Nate's here



Nate arrived on the 10th for his summer visit.

We went to Sill's so Nate could get his huge cinnamon roll.


Not kidding Khloe and Vally drove their car all the way from their house to ours. Of course Steph was with them but it's a 2 mile trip. I was impressed the car battery lasted that long. Steph said people were yelling "cool car" to the girls.

Watching "Ant Man."


I've had the boys signed up for classes almost every day. They have art, cooking, ukulele and swimming. Sean asked my why I was ruining his summer. When I asked how I was ruining his summer he said by making him take all these classes. I told him it was to keep him from sitting in front of a computer all day and he told me I didn't understand today's youth because I was too old. Hm, my quest to keep him from playing Fortnite every hour of the day shows my lack of understanding of today's youth.
My clock was running fast to clock repairman came out. $250 later my clock works great.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors