Sunday, July 8, 2018

Cuteness Overload

I was out of town, then the girls were out of town, then I was out of town, then the girls were out of town....That made almost three weeks of not seeing my little girls. I was sad! We had a craft day on Saturday. They made mirrors and necklaces.


Khloe is a poser.

And Vally hides behind her mirror. After dinner when they were leaving Vally came to me for two hugs then she kept saying "daddy hug, Grandma." AJ said "yes you hugged Grandma" but she wanted me to hug AJ. We hugged and she was happy.  How freaking cute is that girl.

Quality family time on computers and phones.


A haircut that no one will notice.
Speaking of computers. Sean is quite the Fortnite expert. He earns points to buy things for the game. He wanted some extra points so I told him if he got a hair cut he got points.

  Too many Lego's
I bagged up all the Lego's, 74 freaking pounds of Lego's. There were a couple of years where Sean was all about the Lego's but now he's all about the Fortnite so I started selling Lego's to get them out of the house. Khloe asked me "what are you doing?" I said "I'm selling Lego's." She walk away and a few minutes later she comes back and ask "will there be a pirate? "A pirate for what" I asked? "For when you are selling the Lego's." Dang that kid is smart. She thought I was sailing the Lego's and there would be a pirate involved. I explained the different spellings and definitions of selling and sailing. She is so observant. I sold all the Lego's for $350 and I put the money in Sean's college savings account.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors