Saturday, February 15, 2020

Another snow boarding lesson

Sean wanted another snow boarding lesson. It worked out well today as he was the only one in his group so he ended up with a private lesson. He had a good time. I wanted to stop over at Lynn's to pick up a form I've been trying to get from him.Wendy didn't want me to come over she didn't want to be "bothered" and she didn't want to "wake Lynn up." It was 10:30 am. I think Lynn has Alzheimer's and I am not sure why Wendy doesn't want me to see him. For the past six months whenever I try to call him he doesn't answer and his phone goes straight to voice mail When I text he doesn't answer. Catherine hasn't talked to him since August. I talked to him a couple weeks ago but I'm quite concerned about what is going on in his life. I don't know why he can't answer a phone anymore or return calls. I don't know if he's forgotten how. Since September when I want to talk to him I have to call Wendy and tell her to have him call me.




How did this little boy get so big so fast.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors