Sunday, February 2, 2020

February

February is here and spring is around the corner. It's Sean's last year of elementary school. That just blows my mind. How can he possibly be getting ready for Jr High. I'm not ready!!! He is but I'm not. I miss my Khloe and Vally. I know they are growing and changing as fast as Sean and doing it 2500 miles a way. It's been less than a month since I've seen them but it feels longer.

I donated blood at city hall on Friday. It took 10 minutes and other people were done in 3 and 5. I don't know if  the needle was near a valve or if I am just a slow bleeder.

Friday Sean played hooky from school and went skiing with Tyson, Jameson and Catherine. He had a spectacular time. They went to Snow Basin and he skied the black diamond. Friday night Tyson spent the night at our house and Saturday Don took them and Mao Yu skiing at Nordic. Now Sean wants to learn to snow board.

This is Sean at 6 pm on Saturday after two days of skiing.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors