Saturday, February 15, 2020

Beavers in the pond and Valentine's Day

If the weather is walkable I walk down to the park and back every day. I noticed a couple trees by the pond on the frontage road were chopped down which I thought was weird. The other day there were a couple guys cleaning out the roots in the drains from the mountain that feed the pond and stream.  I said I thought the chopped trees were weird. The guy said "it's beavers." I walked down an took a closer look and sure enough there are beavers in that pond. I've noticed the last couple years the frogs are gone which I assume is a bad reflection on the environment and water quality but at least it's conducive to beaver.


For Valentine's and our 21st anniversary we went  a show called "Love and Laugh" at an event center in Syracuse. It was a different way to spend Valentines. It was nice to spend it with Catherine and Kyle. If only we'd known we could have taken a bottle of wine.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors