Sunday, May 31, 2020

Happy Surprise!!

I was out walking on the beach Wed and when I walked in the front door these little faces surprised me!!! I just realized I didn't take any pictures of AJ or Steph. How sad is that.

The girls had fun playing in the pool.

Sean had fun playing on his computer. He really doesn't want to go home. I have to say I agree with him. I really want to stay too. Sean and I have tickets to come back July 2nd with Catherine. Don is supposed to work in office twice a week so he really needs to get home and show up to work. 





Hunting for ghost crabs,

Hunting for sand fleas.


Brownies and pizza.


Khloe caught a couple little fish.

Sun in our eyes. I was really, really happy to see AJ, Steph and the girls.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors