Sunday, May 17, 2020

Just keeping on

Jacob came over and hung out with Sean for a couple of hours. It was the first person Sean had seen other than Tyson and his sisters in 2 months. I don't think Sean has really missed his friends he's becoming a gaming hermit.


I'm going gray so I decided to get my hair cut short and see how gray it really is.

laying in the tub looking at my feet thinking soon I'll be laying in my St George tub looking at my feet.

Side Note:
The President is a freaking idiot. Everything that comes out of his mouth is moronic. He's now made up a thing called "Obamagate." When the reported asked what it was he said "you know what it is, everyone knows what it is." Every time he talks stupid comes out. He believes and to some degree is correct that if he says it even though it's obviously wrong  it becomes a fact. What a fucking idiot and half the country supports this mentally unhinged lunatic. I don't think I've ever felt such utter contempt for another human being in my life. Why oh why can't he just go the hell away. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors