Thursday, December 24, 2020

Cleaning



This is the hall storage closet and it was a mess. I cleaned out all my kitchen cabinets and organized everything. It looks great but I found mouse poop! Don said he heard a mouse in the wall and then I heard one. Yuck! Don put mouse poison in the garage and a couple in the house. I haven't seen any signs or heard any mice noises since. 


After I cleaned and got rid of junk.

Sean wanted a skate board. He helped Jacob build a computer and Jacob helped him build a skate board.


We still haven't replaced the fence between our yard and the neighbors that came down in the wind storm. Don and Sean worked on digging up the old post. Someday we will get around to replacing it.




 

1 comment:

AlBerlin said...

Pay garrett to fix that fence for you! He built ours in the backyard and it looks great!

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors