Monday, December 28, 2020

The neighbors were festive

The neighborhood had everyone put four bags with candles on their sidewalks and then people drove around and looked at all the lights. We didn't drive around but we walked across the street to the Earnshaws so Mao Yu could see Santa. (Tay's grandfather)


Sean had Detliff, Andrew and Jacob over for a day of skateboarding. 

Every year I seem to get a little less Christmas spirit We put up the tree but we took it down the day after Christmas. Don wrapped one of Sean's presents but I didn't even wrap anything. I left all Carter's presents in their Kohl's plastic delivery bags. I didn't even buy gift cards I just send money through Venmo or Zelle. I didn't send AJ a gift because I told them I would pay for their mover. There's no way with Steph pregnant and AJ working so much that they could move without help and COVID limits are ability to help.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors