Monday, January 11, 2021

How's 2021 working out? We had a really nice steak, crab and baked potato dinner and then some good things happening then it was time for the electoral college vote and went to hell

  
W

We had a very nice New Years dinner of steak and crab. It was just us, Carter and Mao Yu. Mao Yu bouhjt her tickets to go home in June. This makes me sad. A fast three years
I was feel really good about the New Year. I paid off our beach house. I got it down to $12000 so I just had to pay it off. Now all the anticipation of paying it off is over.


Had an interesting grump call with Wesley.He's had some behavior problems at home. He's doing great at school. He's meeting his potential new adoptive mom and it seems to go well

This was a shocker I got my first COVID vaccine. They started providing vaccines to heath care workers who are not working in facillities I was surprised because I didn't think I would get mine until general population.. 




So the post  New Year was going pretty good until January 6th when Trump fired up his basket of deplorables and had then storm the capital and try to take over the election. People threatening to kill Pence and Pelosi. Donald Trump is a truly evil man and I worry about the transition.  Trump has no morals and enjoys watching lowlifes fight for him. I have total understanding of democracy falls and dictators take over.  They get sheep to follow and do whatever they say no matter how awful it is.
6 people died at the rally and others were injured to say nothing of the Covid these idiots have spread.









 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors