Monday, January 18, 2021

Upgrading the tub

The jets on my tub haven't worked for years and they are impossible to keep clean. Periodically little floaty balls of nasty black stuff get in the tub. I don't want to repair the jets because they are too hard to get to and the tub is so noisy. I used the company that resurfaced the counter at one of the condos to resurface the tub.


They filled in all the jets and resurfaced the whole thing.


 
I gave all but two of my plants to a neighbor because I was tired of cleaning up after them. I was thinking about getting rid of the fish because I don't know who would feed them while we are gone once Mao Yu goes back to China. I found an automatic feeder that will feed them for six weeks. Now I can ignore the fish without feeling bad.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors