Saturday, September 30, 2023

Good day

I put Marjie in the HBOT I've ready studies that it is really good for Alzheimers.

We went to Robintinos. Marjie got up to go the bathroom but I was following her so I was able to get her out of the restaurant kitchen before she got hurt. It made me think of the time Dad walked behind the counter at Pizza Hut and a worker started yelling at him and Art got pissed and started yelling at the dude for yelling at the man with Alzheimer's. Memories.  While on the thought of memories, I pulled out the stack of original bathroom tiles used on the side of our house growing up and gave one to each of the siblings. I saved one for me, Tim and Art.

We went to an art studio and painted some bowls. It was a most excellent day.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors