Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hockey and boxes

David decided to take Sean on for a little one on one hockey. I'm not sure what the final score was. Sean came running in holding the puck saying "crap." Crap is not a word he uses, I asked do you need to poop? He held the puck up and said "crap." I said, that's a puck. He said "oh, puck" and back to the game he went. Viewmont varsity hockey had their game tonight and had their first loss of the season 3 to 6. Bummer. They know how Canada is going to feel. Good news is it's best of 5 and the next game is Monday.



Sean and Nate have grown we had to upgrade their box.
Hey Nate that's my toothbrush!!!

Of course there has to be a little drama in Sean's family. They moved into a new place while we were on our cruise. Apparently the landlord is wanting to up their rent after two weeks. Last Saturday Ryan and a friend were at Trolley Square and had some sort of altercation with someone who then chased them down on 6th South and hit them with his car. Ryan has a broken nose and the friend has had to have several surgeries on his leg. I told Jenniy if it's not one thing it's another.  She's been working at an assisted living center for three weeks now.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL - a puck is a crap. Too funny! Those pics are adorable!

Standinginhislight said...

Carol,
Please stop by my blog when you have a chance. I would like to give you the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks for sharing a part of your world, I enjoy your posts!
~Sheri

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors