Friday, April 22, 2011

Post Wedding Week

I've worked everyday since the wedding except Saturday so it's been kind of crazy. Steph's mom and Grandma are here until Sunday. Sean and Ethan eating left over reception food.

Aric and Steph opening presents.

Playing miniature golf with Stephs Mom and Grandma.


Sean had a geography fair at school. It made me laugh. When Sean was a baby Don and I were having an intense discussion about our relationship with Sean and what our role in his life was going to be. I told Don I just wanted to make sure he was fed, clothed, clean, and loved and Don asked "are you thinking about school and soccer and braces? I said "no" and he said "well you better start." At the time it seemed so distant and impossible and here we are three years later going to school events and soccer. No braces but I did get a card in the mail from the dentist that it's time for Sean's cleaning. Just a reminder of how time flies.

Jenny note: Jenny called and said she was going to have the girls on Easter and the case worker said they could come to my house. I said that was fine but called the case worker to make sure it was OK. She was mad and said no she did not say it was OK. She said if Jenny had asked she would have let her but since she lied she wouldn't. The case worker called Jenny and told her she better not be lying. Jenny then called me. I asked "Jenny why do you do that?" and she said "I didn't. I was GOING to ask her if it was OK." Good grief. 

Sean and his school buddy Luke with rain shakers they made in the "rain forest biodome."

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors