Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday

Steph's mom and grandma went home on Easter. We decided to get one last thing in before they left and drove up to Snow Bird to ride the tram.

Unfortunately none of us bothered to look to see what the Costa Rican's had on their feet! Ana was wearing Capri's and sandals, Steph had no socks. It was funny being on the tram with all the skiers dressed in sandals. It made me laugh. We stopped and Ana bought some socks to put on under her sandals. She was so cute playing in the snow. She had never been in the snow before. She was like a kid!

Yep, that's Ana's little snowman!

I don't know what Ana was saying on the tram because it was in Spanish but I think it was something like "oh my gosh, I think you guys are trying to kill me!"

It actually snowed too which added to the fun. Obviously we didn't stay out very long because it was cold. Steph put gloves on her feet in the car. It was a nice day out but very over cast.

Sean wanting to know why we couldn't make a bigger snowman.

That's my honey.

Newlyweds. I asked Steph if she knew what happened to daughter in laws after the family went home and they were left with the in laws and she said "they get spoiled?"

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors