Thursday, April 14, 2011

Soccer

Steph with her Grandma and mom at Sean's soccer game. The weather was nice all day and about an hour before the game it started to get cold, windy and snow! His games are at Mosquito park. Yes, the park earned it's name.

Sean and Ethan running around the field chasing and tackling each other. These kids were funny. Ball what ball?

If there is one thing that scares Sean the most it is WIND and it was windy. He ran around the field about five minutes and then didn't want to play anymore. Ethan spent the rest of the time wandering around the field trying to figure out where Sean was.


Ryan called me today. It was kind of funny because while he was talking to me Jenny was calling too. Coincidental that he calls me on the day of Sean's first soccer game. I told Don I should call and tell Ryan about the game and he said don't worry Jenny will tell him. I guess she did. I texted Ryan the schedule and much to my surprise he showed up. He hadn't see Sean since Christmas. Sean looked at him, looked confused, then recognized him and said "I want to play with that." THAT, that's a good description. Ryan has lots of new tattoos. He has a pistol tattooed on his forearm now. Nice. Steph said the same thing about Ryan everyone does. "He looks so normal." Yes, that's how he's gotten away with so much. The ones that look normal are the scariest. After the game Ryan texted and asked if he could see Sean this weekend because he was going to have the girls at Gateway. That didn't make any sense. I texted Lanette and she said Ryan is trying to get a friend to supervise visits but no ones passed a criminal background yet and he wasn't going to see them this weekend. His car has two huge breaks in the windshield. It looks like someone through a rock through it. I can't believe he drove through Woods Cross and didn't get pulled over. Lanette also said he missed his visit with the girls yesterday and Brie was very upset.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors