Saturday, May 7, 2011

First the wiener mobile now this!

Last month the weiner mobile was at our local Centerville Walmart and today...........
Yep, Donny Osmond was at Walmart today. Marie was supposed to be there too but apparently didn't want to spend her honeymoon in Centerville or at Walmart. Watching everyone mob him made me think that if I was given a choice of wealth or fame I would definitely not choose fame. All those people wanting to touch you and talk to you and hang on you, not my idea of a good time. I go to the Centerville Walmart all the time and NO ONE cares. As a matter of fact Wednesday I was there from 10 pm until after midnight price match and coupon shopping. I saved over $100, more than half my grocery bill. I had to get an override from the manager! Could I have done that if I was famous? I don't think so!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors