Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sean

Sean was sick all week. He threw up had diarrhea and a fever. He was seriously miserable. He would scream "I'm hurting really, really bad." It made me so sad. He lost 10% of his body weight in five days. I took him to our doctor who said "he's really sick." Thanks for that. I said I wanted to make sure he wasn't obstipated or had a tumor or something bad. He stuck a finger in Sean's bum. (Sean did not like that) And felt his tummy. He said "I dont' feel any masses." I wanted to say "Just like you didn't feel my huge ovary" but I was nice. He told me if he was still sick the next day to come back for IV fluids and x-rays. Good news Sean got better Wednesday.

Sean was playing with my cell phone camera and somehow figured out how to add frames and took this picture of himself. Pretty dang funny.
He did this too. I have no idea how.

Sean got a new bike yesterday and he and Ethan have been riding around the block and through Legacy Theater's long and winding sidewalk. They are so big. They had to stop for a Kool-aid break. When I bought the bike at Target the sales kid told me I should get a 16 inch wheel instead of 12 because he was just going to outgrow it and I would have to buy a new one in a couple of years. Heck with that logic I should have just bought him and adult 10 speed and adult helmet. People are so silly.

The kool-aid made their tongues blue. I did this frame but I don't know how.

Don decided he HAD to have a truck. We went to Tremonton today and picked up his truck. He bought it last week but I had to drive with him to bring it back. Sean was excited.

We ate at a nice diner in Tremonton.. We love to go to little towns and try out local diners with lots of cars in the parking lot. This one was pretty good. Sean took pictures.
Another picture by Sean.


Jenny hadn't seen Sean in a month. She kept making times to see him and then not showing up and calling hours later with a reason. I was OK with that. Yesterday she came to see him. Well, she didn't really come to see him I picked her up at Energy Solutions and brought her to my house. She went with me to get Sean's bike and put it together for him then she walked around with us while he rode it.  I told her Sean was being moved to the 4 year old class at school because he's learning to read and doesn't really fit with the younger kids. (Most of his "friends" have turned 4 and changed classes already.) I was really proud that he's doing so well. Whenever I mention something Sean is doing well Jenny counters with "well Kylie's doing this.... or that." She never acknowledges how well Sean is doing. She said she told Kylie it was about to get dark and Kylie said "that means it's morning in China." (That's pretty smart)  She never brags about Brie just Kylie. Brie is in speech therapy and Jenny doesn't think she needs it. Please!!!

She kept telling me how "she's doing everything right" and should have the kids back on June 1st. I just want to scream. I know she's seeing Ryan she has court on Tuesday for fraud. She got a plea in abeyance for driving without a license or insurance and didn't tell her parole officer. Yep, she's doing everything right. I said something to her about her not being pregnant for two years and she said "I'm sick of kids." I wanted to ask why she didn't give them up then. I was having some feelings of hostility. She hasn't seen Sean for a month and she wants to sit in my computer room and play on facebook.  I told her I was going to paint Sean's room and get new furniture and she said "you should paint it like Ryder's." She never talks about Ryder but she remembers how his room was painted. I thought that interesting.
I get upset that she hasn't changed and then I think it's OK that she hasn't changed because she will just continue to screw up and if she doesn't lose the girls this time she will next time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors