Sunday, May 22, 2011

An awesome, cool room for Sean

I wanted Sean to have a colorful, fun room. Unfortunately, I am unable to match colors, can't paint worth crap and have no artistic ability. This makes the chances of me making a cool room for Sean somewhere between slim and none. Enter Steph! She can match colors, likes to paint, is very artistic AND because she can't work right now she has time!!! How is that for great! Steph picks the paint, I buy the paint, Steph does all the work. My kind of room redesign. 
Sean thought this was "awesome and cool." He told me I didn't have a cool room like him. He's right.
AJ hanging out on Sean's bed, studying Spanish and watching Steph work.

Steph painting closet doors. She used paint from the Disney collection. It is very bright and cheerful.


So much work in those doors. Steph did a fantastic job and I love it. Sean does too. Now we have to wait for the carpet and then we will put some Ikea furniture in there and it will be done.

Sean was sick again this weekend. It started Friday night with a fever. He has been getting such high fevers. He learned two new words on Saturday. Curdled as in "the milk I threw up was curdled" and uvula,"Sponge Bob has a uvula and so do I." He played with Ethan, I mean Spider man for a couple of hours on Saturday even though he was sick. Superman took a minute to check Spider man's temperature. They are very nice Super Heros.

This morning we went to Don's hanger in Mountain Green to take the wings of his plane up so he can work on getting it put back together. He's taking flying lessons on Tuesdays.

Sean playing at the hanger. Don's plane is sharing a hanger with two other planes.








No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors