Thursday, March 8, 2012

And on it goes

I'm actually too disgusted to write, but write I shall. Yesterday Ryan signed the papers so we can adopt Sean! Yeah, that is fabulous news. I was happy, but still did not feel relieved. We met over at Trolley and Catherine had an attorney come out so Ryan could sign. We did it at Trolley because Ryan lives across the street and can walk there without much effort. After he signed we were talking about Jenny and he wanted to go see her so I said let's drive out there. We got almost to the jail when I said "what time is their dinner?" We realized we had missed the last visit before dinner and we didn't want to wait two and a half hours so I drove Ryan back to his house and he said he would get a ride with a friend.

I came home and checked my jailmail. Jenny sent me a letter saying she was too stressed and didn't want to "deal with Sean" and wanted to wait on his adoption. She said she hadn't eaten or slept since the girls hearing. She then asked me for money. OK, I was mad, really mad. I talked to Catherine and she said chill, we will still file and Jenny will have to appeal and she has no grounds. Then I remembered she did the same thing the night before she signed Ryder's papers. I wanted to go down to the jail and have a talk with her but Catherine said let it go. So I am just doing nothing for awhile and letting her calm down then I will have a heart to heart with her. In the mean time Catherine is having her served at the jail with adoption papers. She said she wanted to wait four months or at least until she talked to Ryan. Hm, wonder what she'll say when she finds out he already signed. I am trying to remain calm. I said it's two steps forward one step backward and Don pointed out that we've had some big steps lately. I kind of feel like it's a four year pregnancy and am ready to have this baby signed, sealed and delivered!

On a good note, I decided to price match and coupon my stress away and saved over $160 on groceries. On a negative, I have an external in internal otitis and feel like the side of my head, ear and brain are going to explode. I went to the doctor yesterday and got antibiotics and pain meds. I am only taking pain meds and night but they wear off at 4 am and I have to put in numbing drops and take more Lortab. Man, I feel sorry for little kids with ear infections, no wonder they scream.

A couple more pictures from the girls sleep over. Lanette is an amazing woman. How she handles all those kids I will never know.
Thinking about sleeping

Talking to each other on the house and cell phone.

Kangaroo Zoo where three hours feels like six:) I asked the kids when they would be ready to leave and Sean said NEVERRRRRR.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Deep breaths and lots of loratab and you'll get through this. I think catherines right to just serve her the papers and ignore her for a while. She just doesn't have control over ANYTHING else in her life but this stuff with Sean so she's hanging on to it. After a while you can let her know that if she doesn't sign you won't visit, won't send letters or put a single penny in her account and yet you'll still have Sean with or without her. That will drive her crazy. You're the only thing she has right now and she wants to control you but if she knows she will lose you she will give up. Hang in there Carol, this too shall pass.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors