Monday, March 5, 2012

Today

I know I should feel relieved but mostly I am numb and still anxious.
Jenny and Ryan both terminated their rights to Kylie and Brie today. Yeah!!! Lanette and Troy will be adopting them ASAP.
Jenny had asked me to be there and I was but they never let me see her. She was handcuffed, shackled and they only brought her into the court while they terminated. She was obviously quite distraught. I did talk to Ryan, even gave him a ride home. (After Catherine had him served.) When I first saw him I told him Jenny was terminating Sean's rights and he looked like I had slapped him.  Later though he said he was OK with it but wanted to Sean to keep his last name. Not sure how that's going to work. Maybe we can add it to his middle name. I don't know why that is stressing me so much. We're down to that sort of details. Catherine is working on getting a court date and having Jenny transferred to Farmington for her relinquishment hearing. I'm going to try and get Ryan to sign on Wed. I want to meet up with him and give him some money so he can buy the girls a nice necklace or something for their final visit.
Fun times tonight though. Kylie and Brie are spending the night for the first time in almost two years. Sean is beside himself with excitement and the girls are so happy. Lanette's dad died last week and they are having another viewing and graveside service tomorrow so the girls are staying with us. They went to the service in St George. 
ABC like you've never heard
I don't even know what to say about this picture other than they are seriously happy. I told Sean a surprise was coming today and when Kylie and Brie got out of the car and said they were spending the night he was seriously surprised!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors