Saturday, March 10, 2012

The snow is melting.....

Yesterday was Ryan's "final visit" with the girls. Lanette said it was at a park. There were three police officers, two DCFS workers and they insisted Lanette stay as well. The DCFS workers, one police officer and Lanette watched the girls at all times and the other two officers circled the park on their motorcycles. Apparently Josh Powell murdering his boys had DCFS on edge.
I'm still stressing about Jenny, but I haven't talked to her. I'm just ignoring her for awhile. Catherine hasn't served her yet so I'm just holding off on any correspondence. One other funny note: Ryan brought his girlfriend to the park. What kind of date is that? "Hey DCFS is taking my kids, you want to come along and meet them before I never see them again. Then maybe when we're done you can come back to my dad's with me and we'll make another one."
Also, Jenny is telling DCFS she will be out of jail in 30 days. They told her if she's not out in 90 she doesn't get a final visit. I guess she's thinking since she screwed up probation so well that there are lots of other programs just chomping at the bit to try and help her.
On to pictures
Sean and Ethan were in the lodge going down the stairs with their boots on and there were some teenagers behind them and I could just see those two as teenagers. Blink and they will be. Note, the cookies in Ethan's hand. Yes, he will be skiing with cookies as a teenager I have no doubt.

Ethan was funny. Sean took off skiing and Don was having Ethan hold on to his poles to teach him how to ski. Ethan said he didn't need help and just followed Sean down. There was no teaching that boy to ski, he just did it.

Snack break. It was that warm, no jacket. By the time we were done the snow was so slushy you could hardly ski in it. Wolf Mountain closes next week. If there is no more snow this week it will be pretty slim skiing by next weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors